We offer Threading, Herbal facials, Body waxing, face bleach, henna on hair, head massage, makeup, hair, & mehendi services for brides, and all other events. We also offer makeup and hair for photography, editorial, fashion shows, and stage performances.
I try to pick and choose my favorite products from many leading lines. Each cosmetic brand has something unique about it, and I am always willing to experiment new products and see if it fits my needs and my clients needs. I never purchase drugstore brands to use on my clients, as I am maintaining a quality and always try to introduce the best brands of products that I use and represent.
Sanitation is very important to us and we take great care in sanitizing our tools, makeup, and brushes before using it on a new client.
On the day of consultation, I usually try to gather all the info re your timeline, how many times you need to get ready for, who else wants to get ready, the colors of your outfit, location you are getting ready at, pre bridal services you should be getting done etc. Consultation is FREE. It usually takes 30-45 mins. I also offer phone consultion, if a bride is out of state.
We recommend you should book it as soon as possible ..As I get booked sometimes 4-6 months before the actual event. We can go over all the details, regarding your all over look. Trial day is the day we can experiment different styles & looks on you, as there is no time to experiment any new thing on the day of wedding. You can go through bridal magazines to search the looks & hair styles you want to try. Once you like the trial I put everything on a face chart, including products we used, and the look designed for you. After that you have to sign a contract, with 50% deposit (non-refundable) to book our services. Once the contract is signed, we book that day, time, & slot for you..
Like most vendors, there are no refunds in deposits paid toward a bridal booking. We as wedding vendors block out a certain amount of time/days toward each booking, preventing others from taking your blocked time. If you cancel the contract, unfortunately your deposit will be forfeited.
No, each package is priced separately. One makeup and one hairstyle at one location/one time would be one package. If you book me for 2-3 wedding events, as in Reception and mehendi/sangeet, I try to customize your wedding package with some discount.Your one time bridal package includes hair, makeup, & dupatta pinning/saree draping/assistance in putting jewelry on. We don’t leave till you are fully ready & satisfied.
Yes, I have few very talented mehendi artists in my team, who are professional and in this business since last 10-12 years. We offer mehendi services for bride and can handle a very large group of guests.We have flat rate and per hour prices available for mehendi services for brides as well as the guests.
Yes, I do carry some jewels and hair accessories that I sell, its not included in the hair style. But always encourage the clients to buy their own matching with their outfit/theme.
No. the client has to provide us with the hair extensions, as it must be matched to your hair color/texture. There will be extra charge for placing extensions.
Yes, I have a team of certified, talented, & professional hair stylist & makeup artist. Depending upon the size of the party I bring along the team member. We have handled upto 40 people hair, makeup, & saree draping..
Yes, We know 10-12 different styles of saree draping and can handle large group of clients (bridemaids/guests). We drape a saree in a very professional & bollywood style that it stays on through out the day. 🙂
Yes, most of the time we travel on location, as its convenient for the bride and the clients.
Travel fee varies depending upon the location. Toll and parking must be reimbursed. Flat rate fee for SF and surrounding areas in the Peninsula: $75 (includes toll, parking fees are extra if exceeds $10).
When choosing a start time, keep in mind that bridal hair and makeup typically take 2-3 hours on average to complete depending on the style. Blow dry is not included in any bridal or special event service, so hair must be 100% dry and ready to be worked on prior to start time. We prefer you wash hair a day before the event, as fresh washed hair is very hard to manage. Start times before 7:30 am are subject to an additional $50 fee, and this includes driving time if it’s over 15 minutes, Please also note the additional $75 fee for waiting time. I understand that sometimes things don’t run on time..I can accommodate 15-30 mins waiting time, after that I start charging $75 per hour, as an extra time..
We cover all areas in the South Bay, North Bay, and East Bay. Travel fees may apply.
When choosing an on-site service, a travel fee may apply for locations outside of Santa Clara County or Alameda County. The cost will vary depending on location. If additional artists are needed for larger bridal parties, travel fees may apply for them. All parking or valet charges are covered by the client.
Packages for destination weddings are available upon request. Airfare, accommodations, transportation and travel will apply. Please provide as much as information as you can when inquiring.
A trial is highly recommended because we want to create the best look and outcome for your big day. A trial provides an opportunity to meet, discuss and try out the styles you have in mind for your wedding day. You can prepare your trial by gathering hair inspirations and pictures of yourself with makeup on for a special occasion. Visuals are very helpful for us to get an idea of what you like.
Please come to your trial appointment with clean dry hair. Face moisturized but without makeup on.
We suggest scheduling the trial 2-3 months before your wedding day. However, if you want to do a trial before booking an artist we suggest coming in as soon as possible since we don’t hold dates without a signed contract and deposit. Then you can come back to meet with that artist closer to the date to discuss any final details. Trials are done by appointments only.
Please allow about 2 hours for your hair and makeup trial to permit time to try of one or two looks.
Yes. That will be ideal.
We normally book 2-3 hours. Everyone including the bride will be completed within this time. Depending on the group size, the lead artist may recommend additional artists to help to get everything done within this time. As a general guide, the bridal party or anyone else will take about 30-40 minutes per person for makeup only. If both hair and makeup are required permit an 1+ hour per person.
If the bridal party requires more services than the main artist can provide within the given time, we will add additional artists to ensure that everyone is ready on time. Please provide us with your final headcount and type of services they would like so we can let you know how many artists will be required.
Please send us an email (click on the Contact Us link).
Please fill out the contract form & email it to us. When you are ready to secure the date and time, please send the contract back filled out, best of your current knowledge, sign and with deposit. There is a 50% deposit required to secure the appointment. The artist will let you know how to process the 50% deposit. After the contract is signed and we receive your deposit the date is reserved for you!
We require a 50% deposit for all services booked to reserve the date. The remaining balance is due the day of the event.
You may cancel your wedding appointment for any reason by sending us written request via email or certified mail. Unfortunately, we cannot refund the deposit.
- If you are allergic to any products please let us know before we start your trial.
- Trials take about 3 hours for hair and makeup. If you will be having one service, it will take half the time.
- Please come with clean dry hair.
- Please come with your face already moisturized but without makeup on.
- Please bring photos of the hairstyles you may want for the special day.
- Please bring pictures of yourself with makeup on, for example, something from a special occasion. It can be something you did yourself or by someone else. So long as you like the makeup in the photos. Make sure the pictures are clear. Closeups are best.
- Please wear a light color top. White or off white would be best for bridal trials.
- Do not wear a high collar or standing top. Low necklines would be best.
- If you are doing a trial for anything other than a bridal trial, please come with the same color top as you would be wearing for the special occasion.
- If you will be wearing color contact lenses for your wedding day, please wear them for your trial as well.
- If you will be changing your hair color, we recommend that you come to the trial with the hair color that you will be having for your special day.
- If you plan to get a tan for your special day, please have that color for your trial as well.
- Please do NOT wear eyelash extensions for your trial or wedding day.
- Please bring any hair accessories that you plan to wear. However, we do offer some hair accessories for you to try on at our studios. You can purchase these accessories at the studio if you prefer.
- If you are allergic to any products, please remind us.
- Appointments are usually scheduled 3-4 hours for hair and makeup. If you only have one service to be done, it should take half the time.
- If plan to do only one service, we recommend that makeup should be done first. Please arrange this with the two different artists doing your services.
- Please have clean dry hair by the time the artist arrives.
- Please have a clean face but already moisturized.
- Please bring pictures from the trial appointment. If you didn’t do a trial or if you’re a member of the bridal party please bring pictures of yourself with makeup on, for example, something from a special occasion. It can be something you did yourself or by someone else. So long as you like the makeup in the photos. Make sure the pictures are clear. Closeups are best.
- Please bring pics of hairstyles you may want, if you didn’t have a trial.
- Please wear a button down top or something that you can easily pull down. We don’t want to mess up your hair and makeup when you change.
- Please do NOT wear eyelash extensions on the wedding day.
Like most vendors, there are no refunds in deposits paid toward a bridal booking. We as wedding vendors block out a certain amount of time/days toward each booking, preventing others from taking your blocked time. Because of this courtesy, canceling the booking will result in forfeiture of moneys paid. All additional terms will be laid out clearly on the contract provided.